Read the "Deva Nation Community Needs/Asset Assessment Report">> (Greater Mankato Area Interview Report).
Compassionate Communities for End of Life Care Info:
- Why should we develop compassionate communities?
- An Overview of Compassionate Communities in the U.K.
- Circles of care: should community development redefine the practice of palliative care?
- End of Life at Home: Co-creating an Ecology of Care
- Palliative Care Reimagined: a needed shift
Organizations and Resources:
- Public Health Palliative Care International
- Minnesota Threshold Network
- Minnesota Network of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Honoring Choices Minnesota
- Vine Faith in Action
- Mankato ACT on Alzheimer's
- Greater Mankato Diversity Council
- Chesley Center on Aging
- Conscious Dying Institute
- The Conversation Project
- Third Messenger
- We Can Die Better
- The Soul Remains
- Holly Anthony, End of Life Coach firstname.lastname@example.org, (507) 317-4497